Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 4 Starts!




Day 22: Beginning of Week 4 guys!  Core Synergistics.

That means I'm coming up on my first 30 days! Eeeeee, that's exciting. Today was Core Syn which is nothing but core torture, but totally, absolutely, and completely worth it! lol I've found myself becoming passionate about my fitness journey and I hope to inspire others to start their own fitness journey. It doesn't matter what program you use, whether or not you even use one, it doesn't matter if you are in a gym or at home and you do not  have to purchase expensive equipment. Honestly, I got my pull up bar because I didn't buy Starbucks a few times. Sacrifices baby, sacrifices! 
With Easter just around the corner and Lent, for those that choose to observe, what a great time to talk about sacrifices! Spend some time in personal prayer or meditation and make the commitment today for better fitness. Make baby steps toward progress. Join me on the journey to fitness for 2012. I promise to help you all I can. Follow me and let me know how you are doing. Make a sister blog to show your own progress! Above all, NEVER give up on yourself. You are worth way more than that; even the maker of heaven and earth loves you; so it's not the time to give up on yourself.  

God Bless and Good luck on all your life's journeys,

Fit Journey Mom 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment