Saturday, March 15, 2014

Insanity week 1

This was day 6 of Insanity, tomorrow I'll rest, weigh in and post week 1 results.

Today started the routine over: Pylometric Cardio Circuit Day!


It was pure torture, but in only a week I've gotten better at some exercise, more flexible, and I'm able to keep up a little longer than when I started. Progress in baby steps! Keep it strong guys, if you're on your own fitness journey, I hope I encourage you to keep it up!

Here's a new protein shake recipe I've been given by a friend. Trust me, you will not be sorry if you make it! 


VANILLA BIRTHDAY CAKE PROTEIN SHAKE!


1 scoop favorite vanilla protein powder
1 cup water or milk
1 teaspoon butter extract
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1 tablespoon pudding mix
Add ice to make it thicker! -Enjoy :)

I used muscle milk, 1/2 c water, 1/2 c whole milk, the extracts and pudding mix, and ice= 250 calories

If I'd counted as I measured the ingredients, I would have used a whole cup of milk for a few more good calories, but I calculated afterwards. The water didn't affect the taste at all this TASTES AMAZING! 

FitJourneyMom




No comments:

Post a Comment