Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Starting week 3


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


So today starts week 3 :) I have lost 5.4# and its been a big difference in how my clothing fits already and I feel great! Today I will do my second Fit Test to track progress. I was thinking about posting my initial numbers with today's numbers for you to also see progress with the program. I also wanted to share one of my favorite protein shakes to date! It's a little chilly in Tennessee today after all our Spring weather, so I was in the mood for something with a warm sense to it. I found a recipe for Cinnamon Roll Shakeology (althought I am currently using Vanilla Muscle Milk). It is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, here it is: 

CINNAMON ROLL PROTEIN SHAKE


1 scoop Vanilla Muslce Milk

1 cup Horizon Organic whole milk 
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 teaspoon Butter Extract
1/2 teaspoon Almond Extract
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon raw organic honey
1 small banana
(ice cubes as desired to thicken it up- I add so many I ususally have to add in a little water so I don't destroy my blender lol)

ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! :)


God Bless,

FitJourneyMom

No comments:

Post a Comment