Friday, March 9, 2012


Day 1: 
To: David, Roz, Charly, and Cassie
From: One seriously committed Mom

Today I opened up the P90x sitting on the shelf and dove into a life changing fitness program. I was sweaty after 30 minutes of the hour long routine and had to peel myself off the floor and slither into the shower. After my cool down period and a protein shake for recovery, I decided to keep a blog log for you guys. I'll post pics and videos as I go. I hope that you are not embarrassed, but empowered by the transformation. As a busy Wife, Mom, Student, and Nurse there seems to be little time to do this, but I will show you that we can be a more fit and happy family. I want to enjoy swimming, hiking, and other outdoor activites with you guys. I don't want to feel winded from walking through the aquarium or the zoo anymore. I will be the role model that you need me to be and show others that it can be done. 

At first, I thought it would be quite embarrassing to jump around the living room like a rabid monkey, but after I started my first session, I quickly realized that's not what it is at all. It's so quiet that I didn't even wake Charly up from his nap while I worked myself into a fantastic burning workout. I still feel invigorated and I can't wait til I do more. I'll video myself tomorrow, again try not to be embarrassed guys. 

I love you, 
Mama
FitJourneyMom2012!






No comments:

Post a Comment