Thursday, March 22, 2012


Day 12: Yoga X

After reviewing my routine, I've realized that I was supposed to start over after day 7 and repeat that section for a total of 3 weeks. So, this week was special because I just kept on going through the dvds. LOL Now, yesterday was chest, shoulders, triceps and Ab Ripper X so I decided to play catchup on my routine and I did Yoga X. It was a great decision. It relieved quite a bit of my core soreness from the precious two days intense workouts. Because both the little ones are here today, and already had naps due to car appointments and shopping, they were running around under my feet, literally. During downward dog pose, Cassie was lying under me giving me kiss and every time I went back to plank she'd try to get on my back to horse ride. hahahahaha! Needless to say, I only completed about 20 minutes of the workout, but it was very beneficial. Let this show you guys that the commitment matters, not doing every thing in the workout or the amount of time. 
See you tomorrow!

God Bless and Good luck on all your life's journeys,
Fit Journey Mom 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment