Tuesday, March 27, 2012


Day 17: Pylometrics!

Wow, what a workout! I feel like a cooked noodle. LOL Sweating and burning fat away! I was thinking about all my friends that have said, "Good luck. Wish I could do that," or "Wish I could afford it" or "Wish I had time to do it." I'd like to address the "I wishes!" I wish... never got anything done. Now, don't get mad.. just listen. I wish.. got me where I was. I can do it... got me started. Yes, I got a hand me down copy of P90x, but you could, too. OR you could buy a look alike program from Walmart for $20!!!!! The program doesn't matter as much as the commitment. Now, let's talk about that. My favorite is "I wish I had time to do that!" Let me get up on my soap box and let you know that I probably have less time to do this than ALL OF YOU, but I'm doing it anyways. First, I am a full-time night nurse; 4 days a week 12 hr nights... then NO sleep.. usually. If I'm lucky then I get a couple hours as in 1.5 or 2. No joke. Second, I am a wife and mother of 3 children; two are little. I've got my almost 3 year old in preschool 3 days a week and my 9 month old is always with me. So, nap time is my choice of activity and I choose my workout routine. I do it even if they don't take a nap. They run around me and I press forward. I stop and take care of them, the press pause to resume or I may not pause at all. Then, I'm back to Mommy and I entertain and make snacks and change dirty diapers and pullups and take her to the bathroom and clean up crushed cereal and stop her from killing herself with things and threaten them for getting things they're not supposed to... the list goes on. Not to mention, that I still clean the house daily, go grocery shopping, go have fun, hang out with my Mom, AND I'm a student. So, two nights a week I'm gone to classes! So, let's don't say " I wish I had the time..." because that's just a slap in the face. Just say, "I'm happy for you, but I don't want to do it." or "Hey I want to do that, where can I get something like that!"

Come on guys! Let's do this together! Start a Fit Journey today! YOU CAN DO IT!

Fit Journey Mom 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment