Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 4:
Pylometrics again because I screwed up my routine.

Whew! It was tough and, again, I only complete 30 minutes of the routine, BUT it was easier this time. COOL, huh? I did all the exercise with them (some modified, some not) and kept pace. I felt the burn and got sweat in my eye. Ahhhhhhhhh! jk. :) But it did sting. I am enjoying a post workout banana protein shake-yummy! I can't wait to order some of my supplements so that I get a recovery formula. Now, you DO NOT HAVE TO get anything, but it's good for you. Since I got my P90x free, I felt I could buy some supplies and supplements to help me stay healthy and on track, but it is absolutely not required. Also, you can get any kind of protein you want to help you. I am still using my SlimFast mix and adding fruit when I have it. It's delicious. lol

I'm SO excited that I'm progressing already and I'm only 4 days into it! :) I shamefully didn't weight myself at the start because I've lost my scale and I'm stubborn about buying another if I already have one in storage, but I'll get one when I get my yoga mat this week. Then I can track my progress better.

Good Luck and God Bless your life's journeys,
Fit Journey Mom 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment