Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Day 10: Tuesday (since I missed yesterday- I'll omit it lol):
Core Synergistics

Core Synergistics is synonymous with "Die, Die, Die!" Again, I cannot complete each exercise in it's entirety and frequently I have to do the modified exercise; HOWEVER, do not take the modified exercises lightly because right now it's killing my core when I try to get up off the couch!!!!! Aaaaaaaah! Wow what a workout each day turns out to be. While I was working out my free workout coach, Shane something, from teambeachbody.com  called and left a voicemail to check on my progress. I think I'll send him the link to my blog so he can see for himself! Woo Hoo! I am so excited about this journey to fitness! P.S. My bible reading has taken me into the book of Acts. I am gaining a personal understanding of God's word instead of just relying on what I've been told. It has deepened my faith. I am blessed!

Good Luck on all your life's journey,
Fit Journey Mom 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment