Monday, March 12, 2012


Day 3: oops!

So, I got the P90x second hand and I don't have any supplemental material. Consequently, I've been doing it wrong. Oh well. I took yesterday off quite by accident. So, today I started again. I started at the beginning with Chest and Back with Abs! OMGosh, first of all I did a whole 5 correct pushups-the first time! Yay, me! After that, I was lucky to get 2 or 3. On to pullups, OMGosh again, I did 3 modified pullups. They hurt. Then on subsequent rounds, I was lucky to do 1 or 2. My arms hurt so bad the last pushups I did, that I couldn't even peel myself up off the floor. Instead, I just stayed there until I re-congealed and was able to stand back up. I thought I was done, but then it went on the the Ab Ripper. Boy, it wasn't kidding. My abs hurt and I couldn't even DO most of the moves because my abs are so weak. Wow, what a workout. See ya tomorrow! Good luck and God Bless! I hope you guys are doing this with me. If so, I wanna hear from you. :)

Fit Journey Mom 2012

P.S. The videos aren't working in full length so I'll shorten them and just do a few exercises at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment