Sunday, March 18, 2012


Day 8: Kenpo X

WOW! That was a workout and I thought I was sweaty yesterday; lol. My hair was sweaty today-yuk. Seriously, guys if I can do this anyone can. I am a Student, a full-time night Nurse, a Wife and Mother of 3, and becoming more active in church. I make time where I can; even if it's only 30 minutes during a nap. Yes, there once or twice a week (usually weekends) that my husband is home and can just watch the kids and let me do an entire workout, but if you don't have that don't sweat it! ha ha I made a funny there. =)  I don't e ven do the entire workouts, but I do what I can and I do it with intensity; I'm P90X'ing it! I got results in just ONE WEEK and so can you, follow me on here or find me facebook. We can encourage each other. Tomorrow, Sunday. I Rest and Stretch day!
God Bless and Good Luck on all your life's journeys!
Fit Journey Mom 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment