Thursday, March 15, 2012


Day 6: Yoga X

X is right. I saw X's I was burning and hurting and falling over! lol I had no idea that yoga could make you hurt and sweat that way! lol Cassie wouldn't stay down for her nap so I stopped at 30min, but I was going to anyways because I couldn't lift my arms or legs another time. Wow, what a workout. I can't wait to see my progress after one whole week, that's tomorrow, guys! Are you excited too? I'll take pics and see if there's any difference. Also, I'll get a scale this week; sorry, I won't be able to show any possible weight loss over this  first week. I started a food journal yesterday- my goal is 1400 cal a day. I didn't even try yesterday and I totally made my goal and I was not hungry. Drink water. Drink water. Drink water. It IS your bff! See you tomorrow!

Good luck and God bless your life's journeys,
Fit Journey Mom 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment