Friday, March 23, 2012


Day 13: Leg and Back with Ab Ripper X

I'm sweating like a pig! Omgosh guys! At the beginning of this workout I did more reps than before but by the end I was lucky to get the same as last week. Whew! But I DID IT! Now I'm enjoying my cookies and cream recovery shake and wishing I could have another; YES, it is that good! Now, today is actually 14 days, but I missed a day so I re-calibrated. Since you may be paying attention though, I'd like you to know that I was about 168lbs when I started. Week 1: 157.8 ( I was already at day 10, so it's a little skewed for a weekly calculation) Week 2: 156.8 !!!!!! I was also a bad girl this week. My weight loss might have been a little deeper but we ate out a few times. Oh well. I'm not going to beat myself up about it because look how far I've come already, right? I'm already down a size in some clothing. It' feels great for my original pair of workout pants to nearly come down when I'm doing jumping jacks. LOL If weight loss and toning up pics are enough for you to believe in this, then let me know what you need. I'll do everything I can do help you because this fitness journey is worth it. I get up in the morning and I don't feel the need for a gallon of coffee anymore, I already have energy and I sleep better at night, too! Start today and see for yourself! You can fit it into any time of day, you don't even have to complete the entire workout... 30min all you got? 20min all you can find? THAT'S GREAT! It's plenty of time to make a difference.
I hope I've inspired someone out there to begin their own journey to fitness.

God Bless and Good luck on all your life's journeys,
Fit Journey Mom 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment